Frequently asked questions
Time to join our own community on this platform! But first, you need to log into your account.
- Once you arrive on the platform, click on the Group section and select Find a group.
- Next, search our community name “Stem Sisters – Dress to Impress” and request to join.
- You are required to answer a few questions prior to joining our group. Don’t worry, no tricky questions from us!
- Once our team approved your profile, big welcome to our Dress to Impress group on Rosella Street!
Got what you are excited to share and donate with us? Here are a few steps to achieve your goal:
- Click on Post in group and select Add a sales listing.
- Once you arrive at the sales listing section, you must provide essential information about your clothing item and its condition. Please put SWAP in the title if you want to swap an item.
- When you arrive in Pricing section, please state “0” as the price of your clothing for donating purpose
- We recommend posting a photo of your clothing item in a full bright environment with minimal background. You can add as many pics as you would like!
Click here for more information.
Although swaps and giveaways are free, you are still required to set a secure payment account when you list or request something on Rosella Street. You will not be charged anything (EVER!) for undertaking swaps or free transactions.
We appreciate your styles and are not limited to any kind of clothing type that you would like to provide. HINT: imagine you want to help your friend with an outfit when they are about to go on their first day of full-time job or coming to an interview or simply networking events 🙂
Given by COVID-19 situation, your safety and our community health are important to us regardless. Rosella Street states their implementation to follow Local Health guidelines to ensure everyone to act responsibly and safely and help the world to stop spreading COVID-19.
Please visit this link: https://www.rosellastreet.com/COVID-19 to find out more details about the COVID-19 guidelines at Rosella Street.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to Contact Us 🙂
Acknowledgment of Country
STEM Sisters, recognises and respects the Ancestors, Elders and families of the Boonwurrung, Wadawurrung and Wurundjeri of the Kulin who are the traditional owners of land in Victoria.